Sunday, May 22, 2011

my heart wanders


my new book...      my heart wanders of pia jane bijkerk is stunningly beautiful and inspirational.
 a MUST...    have



it was my early mothers day present from me to me... lovely to finally meet pia after our email conversations. 

read what my lovely friend dayle had to say:
green been food: pia jane bijkerk...my heart wanders book launch: "my dear friend mady (+ check out her gorgeous blog anabundance ) invited me to pia jane bijkerk's book launch 'my heart wanders' on ..."


i have posted this before, but somehow it disappeared. my computer is still not working properly (still no photo's)- time to bring it back again to the doctor, it's very frustrating.



1 comment:

Tania | Little Happenings said...

I hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. Simply exquisite!