Monday, September 12, 2011

xxx

i have decided to stop posting on this blog. i will keep you updated on my anabundance blog. (this is what stephanie of bonkers about buttons to say: If it makes your life simpler then I would say yes (and I am all for a simple life!) I think they are both very similar in mood and the photos you take for your personal page are as evocative as they ones that you feature. and you can then intersperse, you personal work with those that you feature? is that any help?)
so please follow me there... you will see there a sneak peek of my new collection.



10 comments:

Unknown said...

oh Mady! only just seen this - hope it has made your life lots simpler!

Shelley Whiting said...

Love image. It really catches your eye. It's very wonderful and funky. Beautiful and fun work.

Rocío said...

Wow! I love this photo! Your blog is amazing, you have so many beautiful pictures! xoxo from

http://littlepocketful.blogspot.com/

meandering pearl said...

so gorgeous!!!

<3

inaluxe said...

Mady! See you at anabundance! xoxo K Going over now to follow.... x : K

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog:) Great pics and som much inspration...I wish you a lovely week
LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
(Sweden)

LYNNETTE MILLER said...

Lovely work and such beautiful images.

exterior veneer said...

Sure Mady I will follow you on Abundance blog. BTW I really like this image. xo
~ Herman Swan

Anonymous said...

hi FRIENDS

Target industry said...

Kit & Kaboodle is a luxurious, the best and famous interior designer in Pakistan, our interior designing company provides the best Interior design solutions in Pakistan. We promise to offer tasteful interior decor products that furniture Shipping Information is in line with the popular international trends and keeping the unique taste of our clients as a priority ever Celebrate remarkable interiors for a delightful experience.the latest chandeliers designs in Pakistan, our latest sofa set design and sofa set, Chandelier and wall Lights in Pakistan and gives a corporate look in your interior.